Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety Counseling
- Child and Adolescent Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Divorce Counseling
- Co-Parenting Counseling
- Blended Family Therapy
- Addictive Behavior
- Crisis Support
- Grief and Loss
- Gender & Sexual Identity
- Intimacy and Relationship Issues
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Stress Management
- Trauma and PTSD
- Work and Career Issue
- Other need? Please ask us to see if we can help.
Some of the therapies we use include:
- Solution Focused Counseling -- we emphasize your future best hopes and help you discover solutions to get there.
- Narrative Therapy -- we emphasize the story of your life, and work to edit this story so that it better reflects who you are and where you are going.
- Collaborative Therapy -- we emphasize many different perspectives about what is going on in your life and consider many different possibilities and options for how you can get to a better place.
- Bowen Family Systems -- we help you learn to separate your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors; and to learn how to retain your individuality when in relationships with others.
- Emotionally Focused Therapy -- we help you learn to identify and share your primary emotions that are underneath patterns of conflict in relationships; once you learn the map of what is going on, you can learn how to get unstuck and out of chronic relationship patterns.
- EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing -- we help you desensitize unresolved trauma and reprocess negative beliefs, emotions, and behaviors related to trauma.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.